Saturday, August 27




I got a henna tattoo yesterday. We had a henna booth for the whole week because it was the Bio Week-something like a fair, I guess, if I were to describe it. This was only for P50.00, and it looks amazing doesn't it? Money was not put to total waste.

The tattoo means 30 Seconds to Mars in symbols. As everyone knows, I am totally and irrevocably in love with them right now and forever. This makes me so anxious to get a real, full blown tattoo. Yes, I do plan to get one but not until I donate blood for at least four times. Or until I graduate from med-school if they don't allow tattoos D:

I don't know exactly why people don't like tattoos or feel disgusted by it. I personally think it's beautiful, to be honest. It's not cool or hardcore or shit like that for me. I really think it's beautiful. Perhaps it would have something to do with the permanence of it all? Or just mere art in your body, you know? It's like permanently expressing yourself even unconsciously. Did this make any sense at all?

Maybe this sounded better in my head after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment