Thursday, August 25

Introductions-His and Hellos

Hi and hello there to you. So, blogspot is kind of like my blog to write site. And I have been digressing as a writer, so I should blog up more often. Inspiration, just come to me already. Oh, wait. This is suppose to be the introduction part. Let's rewind a bit.

I'm Bianca Mediatrix Santos.

The name is awesome, is it not? I love my name and yes, that is my real name. I usually get asked that a lot because they perceive it weird. Well, I think it's awesome, or is that just the bias talking? Oh, well. Anywaaaay, I am as weird and as fascinating as my name.

Okaaaay, moving on: I'm seventeen years old and I'll be turning 18 on October. *does a happy banana dance* I am very excited for that, although I'm not even doing anything that special on my 18th birthday. I would have liked too-but yeah.

I'm a Sophomore at University of the Philippines-Manila and I am taking up Speech Pathology which I love very much. asklfhlashfaks. The people here are awesome, I swear to God. I'm so thankful that I have been given the chance to take this course up. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

I guess, that's all for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment