Sunday, August 5

My Strange Addiction to the Color Yellow

Hello dear readers (if anyone's even there- kroo, kroo).  It's a Saturday and I have done nothing the whole day but fix my bloog.  And here it is: yellow as it can be.  I think I got a little too excited and put my obvious favorite color, well, everywhere.  Is it okay? Or does it hurt your eyes? Good. I kid, I kid. Seriously, tell me if this is even still reader friendly. @.@

Anyway, I have envisioned today as a highly productive day but yes.  All responsibilities are thrown out the window.  Gosh, Bianca, get a hold of yourself and start STUDYING and WORKING.  I'm seriously fast becoming a bum even if I am supposedly busy.  Next week is another hell-ish week and I am making a promise to myself that I will no longer be lazy.  Dear Lord, please help me.  I have set goals for myself for next week soooo:
  • Start being productive
  • Schedule and go back to volunteering
  •  Start writing again.
  • Go home after school. Do not go to mother's workplace anymore because ugh, I don't do anything there!
  • SAVE. SAVE. SAVE.  I have been so bad with handling money recently.  I get to spend everything on FOOD, okay? :((
  • STUDY because of all the tests and projects and well, because you're in UP and you essentially NEED to study.  
  • Look for anything else I can do to be productive i.e. a job, an org, a new hobby.  Anything to prevent me from sleeping and using the laptop the whole day.
  • Find new music, lawl.
Hopefully, I can fulfill and achieve these goals.  I know it's going to be hard but I seriously need to stop being lazy.  I am starting to disgust myself.  gaaah~

It's been really rainy lately and although I do love the rainy weather very much, it's too much of a hassle to my daily activities.  On the bright side though, classes has been being suspended continuosly.  Woo-hooo~

Blaaah, it's 2:00 in the morning and I really need to sleep.  i just wrote to update.  loljk.  I just updated because I was bored and not really sleepy yet.

PS: I need to improve my writing because i have digressed. D: Ugh, even my ~blogging skillz~ have degraded.  I think I now write like my 14 year-old self again.  Too many grammar errors and blah.  Need. to. start. seriously. writing. again.


low koality and cheesy online effects because jejeeje. I am tired and I rock.  Whuuut? 

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment