Saturday, October 6

Almost my last year of being a teen

It's my birth month! Yaaaay! Woo-hooo!  I am one of those people who are extremely excited about their birthdays.  Oddly enough, I never get to do anything significant or mind blowingly fun or awesome on my birthdays.  Oh well.  I am still very well excited for this upcoming birthday :>  I'll be turning 19 on the 9th and it will be my last year of being a teenager.  God, I hope I can make it last :s

Anyway, people often ask me what I want for my birthday because apparently, I am too simple for gift giving. Well, lief.  Here, then, is a list of things I want for my birthday.  Note: some, if not most of the, are pretty much unattainable so I don't know why I do this anyway :P

1. The Maine-Anthem For a Dying Breed DVD


It costs P750 all in all with shipping fee.  Order me this DVD because I AM FREAKIN' IN LOVE WITH THE MAINE AND THIS WOULD BE A LEEGIT PERFECT GIFT FOR ME. PLEASE? :> http://bazookarocks.com/afadb/ Hihihihi, go to the site to pre-order me that thaaang. Please and thank you?

2. All Time Low's Don't Panic album


Yes, All Time Low did leak that album themselves for us.  Kool Kids.  Anyway, destiny told me that I am meant to have this album?  Why?  Because it's release date is on October 9, which is duh, my birthday.  So, don't argue with destiny because it wants me to have this album.

3. Bring me to Holi Festival of Colors in Salt Lake City, Utah or in India!




I have found the perfect party in this festival  Music + an explosion of colors + free hugs + crazy dancing.  Gaaaah, this is just too perfect for life.  This is my scene right here, and I want to go here, really.  Take me here, and I swear I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER, 'TILL DEATH DO US APART.  But seriously guys, if ever no one can give this to me for my birthday, I'd still like to go here someday.  Preferably before I'm 25.  Eeeek, I will LOVE this. :>

4. Loads of bracelets/necklaces

I have this weird obsession with bracelets right now and I just want one arm to be filled with it, okay?  I like bracelets from OMGeez or from The Bead Shop.  But it doesn;t have to be from there really because bracelets there are hella expensive.  I just want bracelets/necklaces that look like that- generic braidslets or something like that.  Hihihihi.  Hippie-ish, bohemian-ish or of the sort.  Mehehee.

Something like these guise :>


5. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TAKE ME TO WARPED?

I have been asking this since forever but no one ever grants this birthday wish (ahahaha, understandable).  I just want to go to Warped before my adolescent years end.  And before I don't know anyone who will play anymore D:  Ermeehgeeed.  

6.  SUNFLOWERS.  JUST GET ME FREAKIN SUNFLOWERS AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

7. If all else fails, just get me a gift certificate.

Most people get me this anyway because I'm too hard to give a gift to (according to theeem).  A gift certificate from whichever shop you like would be okay.  If it's a clothes' store then greaaaat.  Yaay for clothes.  I'd like it more if it was a gift certificate in a bookstore or a music store (if there is such a thing).  I am a dork, but yeah.  Music and books are looove <3

8. John O' Callaghan or Jamie Savage or BOTH

I do think you can give me one of two or both.  It would be the greatest and sexiest birthday gift ever. Hihihihi. :">  Yes, please, give me these boys for my birthday. 

                        John O' Callaghan                                                             Jamie Savage


9. Hand written letters

Mehehhee, I'm still a sucker for hand written letters so, if you want it a little more sentimental and not material, then give me hand written letters because I am absolutely in love with the idea of it.  And the effort for hand written letters are gaaah. <3 I don't exactly know how to explain the beauty I see in hand written letters but it's just absolutely wonderful.  I keep all of people's hand written letters to me.  Although some of them are really just non-sense, all of them are special.  Tee-hee :">

10. Colored Pens or Fineliners

Almost out of it already!  I need it for my doodling and scribbling and random ramblings.  But I want these kinds!  All the pretty colooors <3 Mehehehe. 





So, yep.  That's about it.  Now you know what you can give meeee for my birthday, or for someday.  Because I am aware that not all of these things are attainable, so I forgive you guys. Hahaha.  Here's to my last teenage year!  Let's make it count! :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment