Tuesday, November 6

A Very Summer Feel in the Christmas Season

Last weekend, me and some of my college friends went to Hamilo Coast, a beach resort in Nagsugbu, Batangas.  This was my first time in 10 years to go to a beach again so you can imagine how excited I was.  I don't even know why I was so excited because really- what do you do in the beach that you don't do in a pool?  But I don't know.  There's just something about the waves in the sea, the warm sand between your toes and the sun that toasts your skin.  I just love the idea of the beach. Or you know, maybe I've watched too much TV series or chick flicks that involve the beach.

And after endless summers of craving for the beach, I finally got it.  Yes, success!  Let me tell you, the beach did not disappoint.  Me and my friends soaked ourselves in the sun from 11 in the high noon until 4 in the afternoon.  Wow, talk about sunkissed.  I loved it, every minute of it.  I didn't really care about getting darker and to be honest, I didn't really worry about skin cancer at that moment (but dear readers, please, worrying about it is healthy).  I just wanted to have fun under the sun (hahahaa, award for cliche' lines inserted throughout this blog because I'm becoming a shit writer, really).  

Oh and we took a lot of pictures.  Like the absolute vain people that we are






We went back to our friend's condo at around four to cook food.  Someone plugged in the Magic Sing and everyone drunk sang even if no one has opened booze (not yet anyway).  The songs in the Magic Sing was as jeje and as funny as it could be.  We sang Bulaklak and Spaghetti circa 2006.  And a lot more of those really funny, joke-time songs.  

Bia and I went back to the beach at around 8 or 9 because I wanted to see the beach at night plus I wanted to experience a beach bonfire.  Yes, I am a loser.  Nothing much really happened but the beach is exceptionally lovely at night. I wanted to lay down the sand if only people weren't looking and if I wasn't wearing a skirt.  The beach was windy and cold at night.  The best part was the stars were amazing!  I really wish I had a house in the province because I absolutely love the stars in rural areas.  They are so much more visible and heavenly and magical.  

Overall, it was a truly amazing trip to the beach and I had so much fun with my friends.  Oh, and this was my first out of town trip that was only with friends.  So yaaay! :>  

No comments:

Post a Comment