Thursday, November 17

CAMP Talent Show

Just got home from our impromptu plans with Bia and Jessica to attend the CAMP Talent Show. I didn't even know that the CAMP Talent show was today, I thought it was not until tomorrow. If I knew it was today, I would've dressed more nicely. Impromptu plans are the best-I didn't regret going to the talent show, rather, I had an awesome time.

Mel, Jessica and Bia and myself went to Vito Cruz for lunch and we just decided right there and then that we want to attend this talent show. Mel didn't come with us though, she still had classes. So it was just me, Jessica and Bia. We really just wanted to check out the performances and see new faces (ahem). The people performed per block so we didn't get to perform because we were all laterals-oh woes are us. But it was still fun being the sideline and watching everyone else, judging them within ourselves, loljk. We had a lot of fun watching all the blocks and batches do their things. We liked PT 2014 and 2013 most because they were the most entertaining to watch. The judges seem to agree because they were placed 1st and 2nd, respectively. SP 2013 took 3rd place. We watched all the batched except for the OT people because it was time to go, by then.

CAMP people are so game to everything. They do everything (humiliating or not) to entertain people and to have fun. I am happy to be part of this college. :) I admit, that sometimes, I feel out of place when there are college activities-which is understandable because I'm not originally from this college, I just shifted. And in a college that is almost always block-oriented, where in the world will you place us laterals, right? But even so, there are times that I feel that I belong and I am thankful for that.

I had fun today. I wish I brought my camera. I need to bring my camera all the time for more impromptu plans like these ones. I love my friends :*

No comments:

Post a Comment