Wednesday, November 30

Pillars of the Earth

Me and my mom just finished watching Pillars of the Earth and may I just say it is beyond awesome? :') It's soo beautiful and I bet it's even more so in the book. That's why I downloaded an E-book, but I still want a real book-hardbound and all! Anywaaay, the story's really captivating and it gets you hooked right away.

The Pillars of the Earth is just a mini-series so it only has 8 episodes. Plus, soo many known actors and actresses played in this series. Every episode is full of awesomeness and so much content. Gaaaah. WHAT IT AWESOME? This is pure awesomeness, I tell you.

So after I finished watching the whole series, I went into research mode and read about the Salisbury Cathedral and The Anarchy and King Stephen and all that shit. There's so much darkness in the show, Iike it. It's a happy ending though, just so you know- which makes me love it even more. Gaaaaah.

I am now off, to read the book and fangirl some more :') Here are some trailers to get you excited, that is if you ever plan to watch it. :>





No comments:

Post a Comment