Wednesday, November 9

Enrollment is Shit :|

I finally finished enrolling after three loooong days ;___;

Enrollment in UP is soo hard. I bet more so in CAS (College of Arts in Sciences) At least, in CAMP (College of Allied Medical Professions, my College) all we have to do is bore ourselves to death with all the waiting. Imagine waiting for your much coveted Form5, 10 hours a day just for the College Secretary to tell you to come again tomorrow. It is mentally exhausting. But still, enrollment is always so hard :( I hate enrollment days.

Out of boredom, we have resorted into petty made up games. We even tried builing a house of cards. And when we were successful, we would add another two and then another two and it's really never ending. We were like crazies. Other CAMPers looked at us weirdly. I would too, if I were them. :))

The only good thing that came out of this three-day enrollment is bonding time with my fellow SP laterals. Gaaaah, at least our batch of SP laterals are fairly close. I heard that in the other batches, they're not all that, well, close. I love my pseudo-SP block :) We are all of the same vibe, if you get what I mean? :))

Anywaay, I am just so happy to get my Form5 already. ;___; Tears of joy, right there.
16 units of hopefully easy subjects :> All GEs. My last chance of becoming a College Scholar. Don't fail me, second sem! :D

PS: I am hoping that I'm a college scholar for the first sem, but I'm waiting for my Soc Sci grade. Please, Soc Sci, be nice :) *Sana swerte ako sa darts at ma flat uno siya :">*

No comments:

Post a Comment