Monday, October 31

Ladybug and Cowgirl

Happy Halloween! We spent Halloween trick or treating at Alabang and staying at our Tito's place. Hihihi. He loooves Halloween. He has a custom-made Dracula outfit with dentist-made fangs! Eeeek. Yeaaaah. :> Anywaaaay, me and my sister decided to dress up for this year's halloween and go trick or treating. And sooo, we did! :))

This makes me miss my childhood. Plus, trick or treating was more fun then! They always had imported chocolates and good stuff for ze loot. But now, almost all houses just gave out mentos. Pssssh. :||

It was still fun though. Sooo many people (including people my age, by the waaaay!) dressed up for Halloween. hehe.












I loos so fat beside my sister. Ugh. I hate her and her unbelievable ability to stay thin. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment