Friday, October 7

OTH Love ♥

It's 3AM and what the hell am I doing blogging? Plus, I have an 8:30AM class later and I need to wake up at about 6AM (if ever I do decide to sleep, that is) Le sigh~

The reason is that I just finished watching the first season of One Tree Hill. And oh gosh, I just remembered why I love this show some much. I finished the whole season in a day and I have a massive headache now and more so later in class.

I missed OTH soo much! Nathan and Haley and ze writer Lucas and the bromance between Lucas and Nathan. Oh my gosh, I just seriously missed it all. Hihihi. I'm rediscovering my love for this TV show. I feel all so giddy because of Nathan and Haley right now. :"> Pluuuuus! The music in the whole shooow is just amaazing. My kinds of bands, you know? Gaaaah. Who manages the music in OTH? I want to seriously meet him/her. Great music dude. Great music. :>

Well, I have to sleep. I have class later. Chemistry, just kill me, please? You're killing me slowly anyway. Chem class plus Chem study session with the guys lateeer since tomorrow (the 8th) is our exam for Lab. :||

And the day after is my Birthday. Wooo-hooo \:D/

So, I really need some sleep. Gotta go. Good night morning! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment