Wednesday, September 28

18 things in 11 days :D

11 days to my birthday! I will not have a formal debut or celebration as much as I want to. Awwww. But it's okay. All Time Low was my birthday gift and that was more than enough for me. Although, I really wanted a formal debut in the past. Le sigh. If only I had time and money on a big ass celebration. But oh well. As I said, ATL was absolutely magical, okay?

I somehow imagined it in a beach, I don't even know why or how I;m going to get there. And I imagined me in a white dress all dolled up and pretty. Hihihi. I'm seriously just one of those people who love their birthdays so much. I like it when people greet me a happy birthday :> I start count downing to my birthday after my brother's birthday. Hihihi. Kahit na wala akong gawin sa birthday ko, the fact that it is my birthday makes me happy. :) And I don't even know why.

But for this birthday, I just want to spend it at home and lounge around the house. I JUST WANT A LOT OF FOOD, OKAY? I am serious. :)) If it's not in the house, I want a buffet. I just want to eat a lot on my birthday. And not be sick, please? Because I always get sick on my birthday >.> I want to stay at home with all 4 other member of my family and watch something we all like. I want unlimited supply of food! :)))) I just keep mentioning this food thing. HAHAHA.
Anywaaaay, since my 18th birthday is coming up, I iz going to post 18 gifts I would really really like to have and yes, some are definitely unattainable, but that is what birthday wishes are for. ♥

18 gifts
  1. Sunflowers because I haven't seen flower shops that sell them and I've always wanted sunflowers ♥
  2. A surprise! I don't know what kind of surprise but yeah. A surprise.
  3. Something that effort was obviously poured on.
  4. Books
  5. A firework display just for me :))) loool.
  6. Colored pens! And lots of them.
  7. A concert ticket to the next show I want to attend :))
  8. Gift cert from some clothing shop because people don't know how to dress me :)))\
  9. Can I just please get money? :)))) loljk. But I don't really know!
  10. A big-ass decent, pretty notebook. Seryoso, I want a notebook. One that's matibay and pretty! :))
  11. A drum set! :)) loool. drumsticks would be ok. HAHAHA
  12. Repair of my laptop. huhuhu. Keyboard and hinges and everything!
  13. Triad necklace! 30STM thing :< It costs a lot tho coz it has to be shipped in
  14. A day in the beach, okay? I know my birthday is soooo far away from the summer but I really really want the beach
  15. EUROPEAN TOUR! :))) this one is highly impossible but whatever :))
  16. Polka dotted shoes/skirt/bag. :))) I am seriously want something polka dotted.
  17. Dresses~ OMG, seriously, I want a pretty dress. :))) Hahaha. I'm not exactly sure where I want to wear a dress but please, just give me dresses :))
  18. A holiday :)))

But can I just have a lot of eating on my birthday? :))) I want to eat a lot talaga. I want to eat with my college friends, eat with my high school friends and eat with my family. Is that too much to ask? :)))) Now it's pretty obvious that I eat a lot and is going to grow fat when the time comes when my metabolism can't handle all the food I eat anymore :)))

Food on my birthday :)))) HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment