Saturday, September 24

All Time Low Live in Manila

So, this was suppose to be a post last Thursday night but I was so damn tired last Thursday and I didn't even go online much last night since I had to study for the Chem exam which I think I failed because it's over-the-top difficult. :||

Last Thursday (September 22, 2011) will go down as one of the most important nights of my life, I swear it. The concert was simply put: fucking amazing and the epic-ness of it all still astounds me up to this moment. This has got to be one of the best nights of my life and I will remember it forever. Of course, every concert I have attended is one of the best nights of my life, mind you :))

I don't have pictures because I didn't bring a camera. I always don't bring cameras to shows though :)) Anyway, as said above, it was fucking amazing, okay? The show was just ugh-too beautiful to explain words. Every penny that was used to get to that show was worth it!

They seemed to love it too! I mean, they look like they genuinely enjoyed themselves. Plus, they said so themselves. "This has got to be the biggest show of our career" "One of the loudest crowds ever" "You guys are amazing" and whatnot. THE FEELING IS ABSOLUTELY MUTUAL YOU GUISE.

I was standing on a chair in the pit (yep that's how close I was) and I was jumping to every song and I was so scared of falling because the chairs were pretty unstable (or was that just me being paranoid) but I still jumped on ♥ I knew every lyrics to all their songs except that of Guts. I should learn it now :)) I wish they played Stella but it really doesn't matter because they had a great setlist nonetheless.

I can't even pick favorite parts and I can't watch videos of them playing here because I know I'll have extreme PCDs (PCD=Post Concert Depression). Well, one of my favorite parts is definitely the acoustic part of the show: this included, Therapy, Teenage Dream and Remembering Sunday. Well because Alex's speech before Therapy was heart breaking and the crowd was just amazing okay? The whole coliseum sang to everything. Eyes watery during Therapy and ACTUAL TEARS in Remembering Sunday okay? Everything was just beautiful and heart breaking at the same time.


Six Feet Under the Stars was also one of my favorites because it's the first time since they started this tour that they played it. It makes me feel special. Thank you to Sarah and her friends who sang it to them at the airport and they were forced to put it back to their setlist forever. Please play it forever :')

They seemed genuinely touched by the tenacity of the people that showed up (in both the signing and the actual show) Plus, Philippines have one of the most amazing crowds I dare say. WE ARE FUCKING AMAZING ♥

Except you know, rabid fans are rabid. Gaaah. There was pushing and pushing and gaaaah~ Kulang na lang magsabunutan at magsapakan kami para makarating sa harap eehh >.> Plus there were these really rude guys (the rudest in the history of all concerts :||) who pushed us so hard and even called us bitches. Well, fuck you @.@

I am so happy that it didn't ruin the show for us though. All Time Low's awesomeness overshadowed everything. :> One of the most fun and the best ever. This show is going down in history-and not just ours, in their career too :)

I still don't have my voice back and I don't regret a thing. Thank you and I love you All Time Low :)

This one is for the book :>






No comments:

Post a Comment