Monday, September 5

Frankie Bb

We went to Alabang today for my cousin't baptismal dinner. My baby cousin is so cute. I cannot post pictures because I have none yet but if I do get some, you will see how cute she truly is! For now, you have to trust me.

I wanted to carry her, but I didn't trust myself :\ I'm clumsy as it is, I'm not taking any chances with my baby cousin. Gaaah~ I just wanted to hug her, okay? Which I didn't get to do as well. HAHAHA.

Anyway, dinners with teh family is always entertaining. Good thing they offered food besides meat, so I got to eat a LOT. Thank God, for that, plus the food was absolutely delicious! I want to come back there right now and devour everything (except the meat, of course) I got to bond with my tita-cousin over there. We talked about TV shows and shit like that which is really awesome, I suppose.

Families ♥

And now, let me share with you my two latest LSSes. :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment