Sunday, September 4

Partied the night away

Kind of just got home from the awesome party that ws ADHOC. Oh god, the smell of booze and smoke and party still lingers all around me. Everything was amazing-the music, the lights, everything. Gaaaaahh~

I am so glad I didn't let this pass. I'm also happy that I didn't get wasted because some of my friends did, in fact, get so wasted and drunk and etc.

I went to Mel's house to prepare and we went to ADHOC at 8:00 with Carlo, Mel's friend who I met before and Tim, Carlo's friend who we just met. Does that sound confusing to you? Anyway, we got there and we bought tickets and met up with Mel's other friends-Audrey and Jem. We also met Tammy and Batch who were Audrey's friends. Gaaaah. I can't even believe I remember their names. What is awesome.

The party started a little after nine. Just seeing the lights excited me and frankly, I felt a little dizzy, just with the lights. HAHAHA. It was cold inside. As in freezing cold but of course, if you're dancing the night away, that would be a good thing, yes?

Inside there were free flowing drinks. loool and we drank right away plus took pictures and shit. We met Mary, Mel's friend, and Joey, Carlo's friend. And we became this whole group of people partying. We sqeezed our way to get to the somewhat front of the vicinity and we danced the night away there.

It's said to be the biggest party in the metro. Well, I concur. AWESOME NIGHT WAS AWESOME :)






No comments:

Post a Comment