Saturday, September 10

You're good at hooking up but you suck at love

I am obsessing over Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal right now. I'm not even kidding. I have just watched over ten to fifteen videos revolving around them-interviews, fanvideos of their characters in Love and Other Drugs and to the real actors as well. Oh god, obsessing over other people's lives is not at all healthy in anyway possible. Gaaaah.

I have watched Love and Other Drugs ages ago and I have watched it numerous times because it's so beautiful-the story, the actors, everything! Anne and Jake had so much chemistry in there. I don't know why but midway through the night I thought 'hey, I'll look for some Love and Other Drugs fan videos' which jumped into Anne & Jake fanvideos which jumped into Anne and Jake interviews. Now, I'm here sitting and thinking why it took me so long to ship these two when I have loved Love and Other Drugs for so long. Boink.

I am serious. If you haven't seen Love and Other Drugs, you have been missing out, like seriously. It's absolutely beautiful and deep and gaaaah. Just watch it okay? I still watch it when I'm bored or shit and it never fails to inspire me ♥ It's original, it's funny, it has the right amount of drama and romance and humor to it. I cried the first time I watched it.

Besides the absolutely hilarious parts, my favorite scene in the movie is the end. :) It was absolutely heart breaking and the script was just uugggh. I still wish I can write something that heart wrenching. Anne and Jake were just breath taking and both so gorgeous in the film. I am a bit late promoting this film but reaaally! One of my favorite love stories :) Plus it all started the fuck buddies concept recently. It was waay before No Strings Attached and Friends with Benefits. hihihi.

So here are fan videos on Love and Other Drugs. I seriously enjoyed myself with a lot but these are the ones I have successfully tracked down. :)) Yaaaay, video spam! :D





Anywaaaaay, as I said, I also love Jake and Anne. I mean, I would love for them to be together in real life. Oh god, they have such good chemistry on and off screen. And their friendship is just so admirable! I am serious, I have watched a series of interviews and I will only put two up because I have spammed you guys with too many videos already :))) But yeah, they would be such a great couple. And even if they don't they have a greaaaaat friendship, which I absolutely love nonetheless. I just hope they make another film together. :D





Anne Hathaway is turning out to be my favorite actress, isn't she? Hahaha.
Title of the post is from You Suck at Love by Simple Plan. Check out their new album! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment