Friday, September 2

Inspiration, just come.

I want to write. I want to write beautifully. I know I have the potential, I know I can do something very amazing but I'm here stuck on an indefinite writer's block. I just want to write. I know I have the ability to string together words that it would seem they were flowing.

But right now, nothing is coming to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being lazy because I'm reading the newspaper, I still take time to read a page or two of my current book and I still watch movies with amazing stories. I'm stumped. What has happened?

I want to write something real, something very touching and inspirational. One of those stories that can tug at your heart either from absolute bliss or bitter despair. But no, I can't even write a decent short literary entry now.

Every material I have come up lately are all flat-emotionless, fact driven and just oh so formal. I can't even feel something out of these. And that's just sad because I used to cry at my own stories. They used to be so beautiful (ahem, carrying my own bench here). Just every now and then there comes something decent. Le sigh. I used to write something amazing at a whim.

I should have kept all my literary success. They would be great reference now.

No comments:

Post a Comment