Wednesday, September 14

Happy Birthday Mel! And my addiction to '80s movies right now

Well, it's not really Mel's birthday yet but she treated us last night at Racks as a somewhat birthday celebration. Again, I cannot post pictures until next year because the only person who brought a camera (ahem, Anna!) refuses to upload pictures for her 365 days project. :| :))) But whatever.

We ate at like 6 or 7:00. But our classes (Mel, Adge and mine) ended at 4:00. So we had to kill time around Robinsons. I saw Mathew Gray Gubler (a poster) on one of the shops there. And the oh so lame Bianca forgot what shop it was. Gaaaah. Anyway, we decided to eat at Cara Mia which was a bad bad bad decision.

Sooo we ate at Racks and unbelievably, I got full almost too quickly. :| Which is by the way, weird, because I eat a LOT. Seriously, I eat a LOT. And that is why eating at Cara Mia before dinner was such a bad idea. I still ate relatively a lot though. Not as much as I would have liked but I still ate a lot. :))

It was a wonderful night, simply put. I had an awesome time with my friends and we had lots of laughs (really a ton of laughs) and we got to make kwentuhan :))) I LOVED IT. :D

We didn't get to finish all the food because oh my God, there was A LOT of food. :))) Anyway, Mel's actual birthday is on the 18th. And I have a gift for her na! :))) Yaaay~ Although it's not finished yet, at least I can work on it. :))) But yeah, I can't tell what it is since she might stumble upon this. but I iz excited to give her the gift!

--

As you can see on the title, I have recently found a hidden obsession fro '80s chick flicks. :)) Well, i don't really know if you can classify them into chick flicks but yeah. Stuff like The Breakfast Club or Say Anything or Dazed and Confused and shizz like that. You guys (whoever is reading this tho) should totally watch it! I'm currently onto Can't Buy Me Love and Grease. hihihi.

While I'm here watching old good movies, my brother is ou there listening to old good music. Queen, Aerosmith, Eric Clapton and the like.

Yes, I do think we are old souls. :)) We were probably born in the wrong era. Or were we? I don't really know. But right now, everything media seems so shallow and well, shitty? That's just me though, and my brother. We really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment