Tuesday, September 27

Pottermore LOVE

I finally got my Welcome E-mail for Pottermore. alsjflasjflasj MY HEART IS EXPLODING. this has been the most amazing suspension of classes ever because I spent the whole day on Pottermore. I opened an account in Gringgotts, I got my wand, I got sorted, I learned how to make potions aaaaand I cast some spells. Ugh. Too bad we can only finish Book 1. Chamber of Secrets is not open yet :(

Hi! My username is ChaserAsh115 and it kind of sucks but whatever, you know :)) My wand is Ash with Phoenix core, 12 inches and a quarter, hard. My core is the rarest and I have the same core as Harry Potter. My wood is the same as Ron. Hah! I almost thought I would be sorted into Gryffindor for that :))

Description of my wand:

Phoenix

This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike.

Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

Ash

The ash wand cleaves to its one true master and ought not to be passed on or gifted from the original owner, because it will lose power and skill. This tendency is extreme if the core is of unicorn. Old superstitions regarding wands rarely bear close examination, but I find that the old rhyme regarding rowan, chestnut, ash and hazel wands (rowan gossips, chestnut drones, ash is stubborn, hazel moans) contains a small nugget of truth. Those witches and wizards best suited to ash wands are not, in my experience, lightly swayed from their beliefs or purposes. However, the brash or over-confident witch or wizard, who often insists on trying wands of this prestigious wood, will be disappointed by its effects. The ideal owner may be stubborn, and will certainly be courageous, but never crass or arrogant.


So Am I not awesome, yet? ;)


To add more to my awesomeness, I was sorted into my dream house: Ravenclaw. ♥ I have always wanted to be a Ravenclaw. I never wne through a Slytherin/Gryffindor phase. It was always Ravenclaw since the beginning. And you can imagine my joy. I seriously jumped for joy because of this. Imagine it: I've been dreaming of becoming a Ravenclaw since I was 10 or 11 and now, I have proven myself worthy. My heart is happy :')

And that, my friends, is the highlight of my day/night.


Please stay safe everyone? The storm is really scary. :S


No comments:

Post a Comment