Sunday, October 16

Day in an Orphanage

Today was my first time to visit an orphanage. I was soo happy, okay? The kids were so adorable and I didn't get to help out much but I got to talk to the kids and I carried some of them and so on. I want to make it some kind of a weekly thing-visiting and offering to help in the orphanage.

The orphanage is somewhere along Tayuman station in the LRT-it's kinda near school so that's good. I really want to make it an activity for me to go there and help out. I'd like to visit the children and just talk and talk to them. Also, help out with the feeding and stuff like that since the place is heavily understaffed.

I planned to take pictures of the kids and myself but apparently, cameras are not allowed. It's too bad because the kids were really really cute and smart and gaaah. I fell in love with them so much okaaay? ♥ I want to go back there soon! :> Hihihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment