Tuesday, October 18

Chem Friends' Day :>

Today, I had the most amazing time with my Chem friends. Yes, the same friends I got kicked out of the library with. Well, the day actually started somewhat horrible because it today was the day of the exam! And not just any exam, a chem exam and everyone knows how much I loathe Chemistry. Gaaaah.

After the exam though, I had a LOT of fun with said Chem friends :> I treated them to Yellowcab (oh god, we just loove pizzas you know?) Actually, that's all that happened-Yellowcab and Cerealicious. But the time I spent with them was magical, really. The friendship was unexpected. I never thought I'd have friends in any class, other than my SP laterals friends, you know? But somehow, we found each other. Yuck. That line was a little too dramatic, even for me.

It's true anyway. I miss them already. I mean, it is our last time together-as CHEMISTRY friends. We even have a group in facebook that states Chem "Study" Group-and I think I have mentioned this somewhere in the other blog posts. Anyway, I really do miss them already. Chemistry was a whole less miserable with them around. ♥

I wish we found the friendship early on and I wish we could have spent more time together. One semester feels like two weeks when I don't want to let them go yet. A-ha! Another line that is much too dramatic for me. Help me, I'm not used to being all mushy and shit. Gaaaah. :))

Well, I shall stop now, before I get all too melodramatic on you guys. :))



Photos by Jerwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment