Monday, December 12

Ling Exam and a Happy Birthday to the most Awesome Mom, MINE

Straight to the point, the Ling exam was hard. It was a brain drainer. I really didn't expect it to be that hard. It wasn't Chem or Math hard, but it was hard considering it's a communications subject. Everyone else also thought so because all of us were whining bout how we think we failed the first and supposedly easiest exam of the subject. Gaaaaah, just kill me now. A shot in the head would be fast and painless. I seriously want to cry my eyeballs out but it's over and I can't really do anything about it now. Le sigh.

Fast forward to the good part, please? That would be my mom's birthday! Yaaaaaaay! \:D/ She just turned 36. Yes, I have a young mother. Anywaaay, a very happy birthday to the most awesome mother in the world. My mom is theee best of the best and I love her to death. :) I hope she had a great birthday even if we didn't do anything special. I feel so guilty about not being able to buy her a gift :||
Ma, happy birthday. I love you soo much, I hope I say that enough. It's been a rough year but know that I still love you and care about you the same. I know that you're stressed out because of a lot of things. Always remember that me and my siblings are always here for you though. Well, mostly me. loljk. :)) Anywaaay, a very happy birthday. :>

Agaaaaain, a happy happy birthday to my mom. I love her the most ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment