Thursday, December 15

Pseudo Christmas Parties

Today, I got to spend time with three of my group of friends.

First, I was with my closest friends in the block: Ishie and Carol. Benj was suppose to be there but he wasn't replying to any of my text messages or answering any of my calls. Gaaaah. Anywaaay, I got to spend time with them and ate lunch with them. Hihihi <3 I missed these people. I don't get to spend as much time with them as I did before because I shifted courses and we have different subjects now.

Second, I got to spend time with my best friends: Mel and Jamil. You can say I love these girls the most though. We rarely see each other but when we do, it's like we never even stopped seeing each other. Hihihi. Surprisingly, we haven't overgrown each other (despite knowing each other for about 10 years now) and hopefully, we won't either. So we went to Mel's place and watched Harry Potter and pigged out with some pizza and chips and nuts and everything! :)) Hahaha. Italicized watched because we didn't really watch. We just talked and caught up with each other. Mwahaha.

Lastly, me and a couple of SP lateral friends went to Rosanna's house in Dasma. It was kind of an SP lateral Christmas Party, except we weren't complete >.> Anywaaay, we played games and we made kwentuhan and everything. Hihihi. I love my SP friends too! We all have a general personality-fun and noisy and talkative. Hahaha. That's why it's so fun to be with them. I got to get home at about 1:00 in the morning.

So, even if I didn't really do anything today, I wouldn't call it unproductive since I got to spend it with some important people in meh life. My friends are awesome :> Time you had fun wasting is not wasted time. That's a quotation by someone famous I forgot. Haha. :) But it definitely applies right? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment