Saturday, February 11

SocSciyawan Fun

Yesterday, I got to watch DSS' variety show called SocSciyawan. We thought it was a requirement but apperently it was 'just for fun'. Well, it was fun, but I wouldn't have attended if we didn't thought it had an incentive : Thankfully though, I did have fun! :))))

Anyway, my friends left early because they had to go shop for new clothes. I am poor so I can't really shop. Le sigh. I would have left but I wanted to stay for the professors' dance number. Hihihi. It's not everyday you can see your profs, present and past, dancing. That was the only fun bit, to be honest.

Of all the courses, I liked the performance from DevStud. They were well-prepared and well-researched. Plus, it wasn't boring. The whole performance was both entertaining and informative. Kudos to the DS freshies! I hope they won because they totally totally deserve it. If they didn't, well, fuck you. :\

Anyway, I got to watch the faculty's performance, and it was truly entertaining. I did not regret having to stay 4 hours to watch that! Even if it was simple, it was the thought of seeing your profs not be profs for a day. Ha.ha.

Sir Ong danced the best (I think). Who knew? He has this certain appeal to him, even when teaching-even more when he's dancing. Even his mistakes were charming, I mean, what the fuck, right? :))) Sir Vinzons didn't know how to dance. I'm still not sure if he was faking it or if he really didn't know how to. He was too adorable-like a kid, even with all those piercings and his undeniable hotness. Ms. Jopson was sooo good too. She hasn't become my professor yet (or never will) but I felt the need to comment on this. She was really good and she's pretty and she looks so sexy dancing! Omggg. How can a teacher even do that, my gosh :)))

My friend found this video! Omggg. Ma'am Jopson is the girl in the purple dress in the far left, Sir Ong is the guy with a white shirt and a black blazer right smack in the middle and Sir Vinzons is the guy wearing the black long sleeved thing with a beanie in the far right. Whoooaaaaa. Enjoy :)))



Yesterday was nice. I liked it very much. Thank you Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment