Thursday, July 12

The Misconception of a Supposed Relaxing Underloaded Semester

I am supposedly writing because my god, I haven't updated in too long. But actually, I'm doing this because I am trying to procrastinate studying. Yes, I've been actually busy despite my underloaded semester. I only have 11 units enrolled for this sem but it feels like a full load right now. Gaaaaah. And I thought this sem was going to be so relaxing it hurt. I actually even prepared a lot of orgs to join just to pass the time. Boy, was that a wrong idea, or what?

Anyway, I have been feeling like it's a full load because of Bio. So. much. shit. to. ACTUALLY STUDY. For lecture, one long exam=one book. And it's Bio so it means that's a 150 page book to memorize, analyze and comprehend for a mindfucking departmental exam. What hurts the most is that we got a non-effective professor. Please, kill me. So, we practically have to self study the whole lecture and learn the course by ourselves. Thankfully though, we have an awesome Lab prof. I really do thank God that he's our lab prof because if not...//wrist. I mean, he really is great. He teaches well, and he makes things a LOT easier for us. I swear I'm going to study so hard for Lab so he can see that all his efforts are not in vain!


Once again, Acads have taken over my whole being. If not dealing with acads, I'm sleeping-trying to make up for the mental fatigue that the one and only State-U has cast upon me. I feel so bad complaining about these things when I am in fact underloaded and have a LOT of free time and yet unable to manage said time efficiently. Oh dear Lord, help me. @.@


Anyway, here's a schedule of my hell-ish week:

  1. MONDAY: Bio Lab Exam 
  2. TUESDAY: SP100 exam 
  3. THURSDAY: Bio Lec Exam
Tee-hee.  Not exactly that hell but, yeah.  Stressful, nonetheless.  The week after though will be aweeesomeee :>  Because it's Cinemalaya Week!  Woo-hoo, yaaaay.  I have a total of 7 films that I want to watch but I guess I can reduce that to five since 7 films will cost me 500php, and I don't have money because my wallet was stolen recently.  Anyway, 4-5 films will be enough, I guess. :)  Totes excited for thizzz. :>



I'll be making a separate blog post for my Cinemalaya Week, and what I'm looking forward to see and all :)  Anyway, besides the Cinemalaya Week, one of two of my best friends' debut is on the same week, so yaaay.  I mean, after the hellish week, I guess it's nice that I reward myself with the week after.  Hihihihihi :> Her debut will be on the 21st but her actual birthday is on the 16th.  Me and my other best friend are actually planning to surprise her, yaaay.  Don't worry, she doesn't even know I own a blog. Hahahaha.  So excited for her to turn legal kasi siya na lang hindi legal sa aming tatlo! :))) JBM is <3

So, here's a bunch of things you missed during my unannounced and unnecessary leave of absence from this blog.  

I finally got braces, yaaay? It hurt like hell on the first week but now, meeh.  I got used to it.
Nana: Ayy salamat, gaganda ka na din.
Me: Uhhh, thanks? ;___; (cries deep inside)
--
Mama: I'm excited for when they take it off.  You're going to be prettier!
Me: Mehehehe *touched* ~kilig~ SMILES                                                                                  


Mehehe, I look awkward :)) That's not even a smile!  WHAT IS THAT? @.@


The Maine, Forever the Sickest Kids and Mayday Parade are coming back with 5 other international bands.  PLUS: they will be performing with 3 more local bands.  DIES OF HAPPINESS!  I'll be seeing my future husband again, John, omg. ~giddy~  Anyway, the show will be from 12NN to 12MN and I will be there and not go away the barricades and have no lunch/dinner until I see The Maine.  Gaaaah, so excited, my goodness.  Hihihihi :">  I already bought my ticket and guess whaaat? I am buyer number 2!!  Hahaha, excited, forever.  What? :>  This is happening in September 30. Early birthday gift, what do you say, John? ;)  omg, stop it, Bianca :)))


Ticket buyer numbah 2, babyyyy :>
  
And September maybe my events' month because also on September is a praise and worship concert.  This is especially special because Merville Youth or our Parish Commission on Youth arranged this whole thing.  Yes, we are the promoters, the performers the organizers, the manpower, the lights, the sounds, the EVERYTHING.  But it's all for GOD so it's going to be all worth it, I swear.  I guess we're aiming to show God's great love to other people; to evangelize as they say.  It may sound corny to most of you but it's going to be really awesome, to say the least.  It's going to be on September 22, 7:00PM in Cuneta Astrodome, Pasay CIty.  Be there!  PLUS: I'll be dancing so come and support me :>  Hahaha.  Ticket details soon :)




And of course, Summer 2012 was one of the best if not THE BEST summer ever.  Thank you Merville Youth. :)  Also, I experienced a life-changing event: YLSS. :)  I can't go into detail but let's just say I have fallen madly deeply and crazy in love with Him. :)  

Hello Sheep and Lamb ID :)

YLSS 18: I love you guys :> :')




So, I guess that's enough procrastination.  And well, this has been a lengthy post.  It'll probably last for about a week or so.  Adieu for now, but I'll write again very soon, hopefully.  Don't worry, I haven't been letting go of my writing.  I have secret online writing hideouts ;)